Goals and Objectives
California Garden Clubs, Inc goals are to create and promote further interest in horticulture, gardening, floral design, landscape design, plant and bird life, and appreciation of the natural beauties of the State of California.
To achieve these goals, the California Garden Clubs have the following objectives
- To encourage civic beautification and roadside development.
- To assist in project for the conservation of our natural resources.
- To coordinate and centralize the work of the various California Garden Clubs and bring them into closer relation of mutual helpfulness.
- To Cooperate with the other agencies in furthering interest in educational areas.
Sacramento River Valley District Objectives
To carry out the aims and purposes of CGCI as listed above.
- To give all possible assistance to the member clubs within the District’s boundaries.
- To encourage and assist in the formation of new garden clubs
- To bond and network at club and district meeting levels
- To offer tours for enjoyment and education.
IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THESE OBJECTIVES:
- Be cheerful
- Be kind
- Be thoughtful
- Be helpful
- Be considerate
- Be polite
- Be on time